College Park Main Street distributes annual Façade Improvement Grants to qualifying members, providing significant financial assistance for businesses who want to refresh or upgrade their exterior appearance. It’s a win for both businesses and for the whole community!
- Façade rehabilitation
- Façade cleaning as part of the overall façade rehabilitation
- Removal of false facades
- Stucco restoration
- Brick and masonry repairs and renovations
- Exterior painting
- Replacement or reconstructive woodwork
- New doors and windows visible from the public right-of-way
- Restoration of historically appropriate doors, windows, or building features visible from the public right-of-way
- Signs, awnings, and canopies
- Exterior lighting
- Fees for services provided by a registered architect or similarly qualified design professional
- Landscaping visible from the public right-of-way, and associated irrigation
- Permanent parking lot improvements (temporary and conditional uses not eligible) visible from the public right-of-way, adjacent to the front of the façade
- Decorative fencing visible from the public right-of-way, adjacent to the façade
College Park Main Street Members Can Apply if:
- A College Park Main Street Doctorate, Masters or Bachelors-level Member in good standing.
- The Applicant is the owner of the property or a tenant of the building with a remaining lease term of at least one year.
- The building is located within the City of Orlando’s Edgewater Drive Special Plan Overlay District or on Edgewater Drive within ¼ mile of the Overlay District.
- The business is not located in a residential dwelling.
- The property is free from any liens (excluding mortgage liens), judgments, or encumbrances of any kind (excluding easements).